Thursday, August 21, 2008

CD Me

Over the past two months, correspondence from the Peace Corps has been a little...nonexistent. I figured that the PC peps knew they already had me by the boot straps and felt they could beg off a bit on the letter writing campaign.

Although, the Peace Corps hasn't been writing, I have been in regular contact with my graduate committee and UAF's Graduate School. Good news on that front, I am signed up, paid up, and ready to earn my first 3 credits out of a possible 12 credit PCMI load.

Okay, back to the point. I got a letter from the Peace Corps yesterday. I have been patiently waiting for my travel information, but on Monday, I received a letter and compact disc. The cd was chaulk full of info about AZ Volunteers, Staff and projects, not to mention a brief overview of upcoming expectations (such as no visble tattoos).

Overall, I am starting to get a bit nervous. At any rate, I am headed to Philadelphia in 30 days!