Friday, October 22, 2010

An Ode To Jessica

So, by now, you all should know my Az7 site mate, Jessica.

She is pretty fantastic. My mom is always yelling at me for treating her like my [baby] sister, but hey, she is like my sister. She puts up with my constant advice giving, my intense mood swings, and is always willing to lend a hand when I decide to do something ridiculously crazy (like peel and core 40 lbs of apples).

Jessica has seen me at my worst and still talks me (at least once a day). She definitely is a key figure in keeping me sane, especially over the last month where everyday I question whether extending is really the best decision (it is, it is just hard).

She never gets mad at me and whenever I get too self righteous, she just ignores whatever I said and still does what she knows is best for her.

She is pretty fantastical. Definitely the best Az7 site mate for me.