Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scary Spice

So, I am going to start this blog post with a qualifier: For me, Halloween is a fun, politically incorrect holiday that involves friends, family and lots of sticky sweets. My costume is meant to entertain and not offend.

Now that I got that out of the way...

No, I wasn't Scary Spice for Halloween (although, I kind of look like her). I was Tina Turner! That's right. I can Proud Mary with the best of 'em!

Actually, I really enjoyed my costume this year. My friend dressed up as Ike and we went as that infamous duo...but where'd we go? Well, my sities and I decided that Zaq could throw a little Halloween get together - which was awesome because I LOVE HALLOWEEN (any holiday were people wear orange with pride is a great holiday).

20 PCVs, several whole chickens, 3 kilos of potatoes, a 1/2 pound of sugar cookie dough and enough caramel corn to feed a small army makes a great Halloween shin dig.