Monday, September 15, 2008

Odds & Ends

Okay everyone, here comes the nuts and bolts of the next few weeks:
  1. I am canceling my cell phone on Friday, September 19.  Before you pick up and dial, please remember I am on the East Coast and there is a 4 hour time difference.
  2. I will try and set up a few posts to publish automatically over the next few weeks, but please be aware that I am in the middle of craziness and may not get a chance to blog.
  3. Just because I haven't answered your email in awhile, doesn't mean I forgot about you. I will write back, I promise.
  4. I will post my most up-to-date contact information as soon as I get it.
  5. Don't forget about me (or my blog)!  I won't forget about you!
  6. Please cut and paste news articles and email them to me.  I need news to survive.
P.S. The picture is of recent Nome Girl Scouts completing their Gold Award projects.