Saturday, July 26, 2008

Handmade & Handsome


A truly evil friend of mine recently introduced me to a money disappearing type of website: Etsy

Etsy offers a whole host of products handmade by the "little guy". Similar to a Cafe Press, artists use Etsy to sell their products online from the comforts of their own home.

Once introduced, I realized I would be spending a lot of money on Etsy. Interestingly enough, the artist who designed the recipe cards in the picture I featured on my Yum Yum post sells her art on Etsy. I was ecstatic to find her products and just had the wonderful pleasure of having post cards, note cards and recipe cards designed specifically for my upcoming Peace Corps adventure! Check out her gorgeous prints on her online Etsy shop Pink Bathtub Designs.

Thank you Noelle for the beautiful cards! I cannot wait to write home to my friends and family.