Wednesday, January 12, 2011

G E R M A N Y is freaking awesome

So, for those of you who are not keeping up with this Tobin...I was in Germany for the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011 and let me tell you...

It was okay.

Ha. No really, it was wickedly spectacular. I had an absolutely fantastic time. Firstly, it was nice to have all the conveniences of...well, convenience, at my fingertips. I showered every day, wore clothes once before washing, that weird rash finally went away...

and I got to eat my fill of pork, sushi and Chinese food.

And see Tangled!

It was pretty great. Spending time with my younger cousin, who, is experiencing all those frustrating (and fun) things of teen-hood that build character in all of us. I also met neat (my age) people who talked about more than just poop and/ or PC development lingo. And I got to see some very impressive and moving pieces of history (and a Disney castle).

Overall, super great trip. I now want to move to Germany.