This smells horrible.
Don't get me wrong. It was delicious. I have no idea how Italians figured out that tuna, olive oil, fresh parsley and anchovies were a good combination...but man, yum-yum (albeit, pinch your nose).
Anyway, this got me to thinking, what else do I eat [here] that probably would never get me a date...a lot of things. So I made a top ten list. Check it out:
- Tuna & Anchovy pasta
- Raw garlic, raw onion, and olive pasta
- Homemade Mac & Cheese [link](I am lactose intolerant)
- French Onion Soup
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Eggs
- Spinach with a large pat of butter (I had that for dinner a few days ago)
- Picante Salmon Corn Chowder (again...me and diary ain't friends)
- A can of corn
- Garlic yogurt and a loaf of bread
- Cabbage dolma [link]
*Not saying that any of these things are crap, just that they don't necessarily work well with my digestive tract.