Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Crap* I Eat

Last night I was sitting down to a steaming bowl of anchovy and tuna pasta and I realized something:

This smells horrible.

Don't get me wrong. It was delicious. I have no idea how Italians figured out that tuna, olive oil, fresh parsley and anchovies were a good combination...but man, yum-yum (albeit, pinch your nose).

Anyway, this got me to thinking, what else do I eat [here] that probably would never get me a date...a lot of things. So I made a top ten list. Check it out:

  1. Tuna & Anchovy pasta
  2. Raw garlic, raw onion, and olive pasta
  3. Homemade Mac & Cheese [link](I am lactose intolerant)
  4. French Onion Soup
  5. Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Eggs
  6. Spinach with a large pat of butter (I had that for dinner a few days ago)
  7. Picante Salmon Corn Chowder (again...me and diary ain't friends)
  8. A can of corn
  9. Garlic yogurt and a loaf of bread
  10. Cabbage dolma [link]
*Not saying that any of these things are crap, just that they don't necessarily work well with my digestive tract.