Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Real Introduction


As most of you know, I have moved to Zaqatala proper and I cannot get enough of this place. If I thought Zaqatala city was beautiful, the rayon of Zaqatala is absolutely breathtaking.

I have had the wonderful pleasure of visiting only a handful of the many villages that surround Zaqatala city and wow. I wish I could describe this place better, but there only so many synonyms for beautiful. Thus, from now on, I am just going to say wow. Wow, wow. wow.

Just the other day, I was running through the village of Tala (yup, I am running here!) and I was struck motionless as the sun came over the snowcapped mountains to create an incredible halo of beauty around a full moon. Wow.

If I thought I was lucky before, I know now I truly won the site lottery.