Friday, May 16, 2008

Trekkie For Life

In recent months, I have been making a list of all the things I need to take care before I head off to places unknown.

Leading that list is what to do with my driver's license as it expires in 2010. I barely passed the road test the first time (if I never thanked you before, thanks Mr. Samuels for allowing me to use your van) and I am not too excited about returning to America with an expired license, so what do I do?

Being me, I used Blackle (not Graygle AnnieKate) to find the Anchorage DMV's phone number. A wonderful DMV representative clued me in a neat little thing called a "license extension".

Now, I just need someone to remind me to file for a license extension (good for 1 year) within a year of my license expiring...any takers?

(p.s. Can you guess what the vanity plate on my truck reads?)