Saturday, May 24, 2008

Many Mediums


I spend a lot of time plugged in. I love reading online news articles and can't think of a better way to spend four hours than developing my pen tool technique. Recently, someone with a much more level head than I, pointed out the obvious: What if I end up someplace without a reliable source of power and limited computer access? I know this is a possibility, but it wasn't until I received a friendly reminder that I realized these fun and creative activities may become a thing of the distant past.

Oi. Good thing I am getting pretty good at creating things in a variety of mediums. Maybe by the time I leave I will have enough knitting experience to create socks, blankets and wicked sweet sweaters.

(p.s. thanks Josh for the head's up. Facing reality is often not as fun as I thought it would be)