Sunday, March 9, 2008
Where Are You Going?
Labels: Frequently Asked Questions
I do not know, but I can tell you the options.
1. Caribbean: Eastern Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
2. Central America & Mexico (Most volunteers have at least 2 years of college Spanish): Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama
3. South America(Most volunteers have at least 2 years of college Spanish): Bolivia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname
4. Eastern Europe & Central Asia: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Turkmenistan
5. North Africa & Middle East: Jordon, Morocco
6. Africa: Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia
7. Asia: Cambodia, China, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand
8. Pacific Islands: Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia and Palau, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu
If you had your choice, where would you go?