Monday, March 24, 2008

Another PC Process Update


I love email. It provides instant gratification. I also love that the Peace Corps uses email to keep me updated as to where I am in the PC process. I can only imagine the frustration former prospective PC Volunteers felt waiting for their snail mail letter to tell them if they had been nominated or not. That would drive even the most patient person insane.

So, the latest PC process news? I recently received an email from Anastasia, my new PCMI Liaison (the Chad is no more). Anastasia informed me that my paperwork has been sent to the Peace Corps Headquarters in Washington, D.C. and that I have been nominated to be considered for programs beginning in July, August or September. The only thing holding me up now is completing my Medical and Legal Reviews.

Pretty radtacular huh?!