Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Plans

So, the last few blog posts sounds like I am ready to check out...which, I think is a completely normal feeling after spending a month mini re-adjusting to the US...

But...the good news...or at least the reality of it all is that checking out is the last thing on my mind. For all those who are interested, this is what summer has entail for me:

June
Week-long camp in Yevlax, engagement party for friend (Azerbaijani-style), FLEX preparation clubs, conversation clubs

July
AzerDash, Friend's wedding, 2-day counterpart training, summer camp in Lekit, Zaqatala Summer Art Program, FLEX preparation clubs, conversation clubs, cooking club, Frisbee-Fun club,

August 
Ramadan!, Job-readiness 5-day workshop, photography clubs, FLEX preparation clubs, conversation clubs, cooking club, Frisbee-Fun club, COS conference

Of course, I have also invited every Azerbaijani PCV to my house to learn basic canning and to claim my wares for after my departure. I am thinking, it is going to be a pretty jam-packed summer.