Thursday, May 27, 2010

Full Disclosure

Whew. This is a hard blog post to write.

Not because it's bad, but because once I write this down...it gets real.

But, as a full disclosure kind of gal (or more accurately, a run-of-the-mouth girl), I feel like I should keep you alls in the loop of Löki life. Not to mention, this blog is about keeping my family and friends up to date, but also helping any potential PCVs (and current) navigate the system....

THUS [pretty big build up, huh?], it is with thoughtful self-introspection and lots of counseling with family/friends that I inform you all I am in the process of seeking a 1 year extension to my Peace Corps contract.

Whew. That was hard, but not as hard as the next few months will be. Don't worry. I will keep you all in the loop. Expect tons of blog posts about what an extension means...literally and figuratively...in the life of Löki.