Sunday, January 17, 2010

And...she's back!

Whew guys. As of 7 a.m. this morning, I am once again a PCV in Azerbaijan.

Let the blogging begin!

Actually, I do have a lot to say (don't I always), but I'm afraid of info overloading ya'all, so here is what I am going to do: I am going to break up my Thailand musings into 3 bits. After that, I will get us back on track with some PCPP info, a debriefing of MSC (what? another acronym!!), and then start on the rest of my life.

Sound like a plan?

So, now that that's settled, let me get the real important stuff out of the way:

Thank you Meghan, Aggie, Regina, Tom, Will and Erik for taking me on vacation. I have no where near the words to express my most heartfelt gratitude and love for you all. Without being too overly dramatic, my life is worth what it is because of the support, love, and perspective you all give me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.