Here’s my method (compliments of Donny Danger).
- Heat water.
- In a wash bin (in US, use your bathtub), add clothing, laundry detergent and water.
- Roll up your pants, plug in your iPod and start dancing (on top of your laundry).
- Dance, dance, dance.
- Pour out dirty water. Fill with water.
- After 20 minutes to several hours (agitate whenever you think about it), pour out water.
- Fill with water. Plug in your iPod and dance (rinse cycle).
- Repeat rinse cycle.
- Wring out clothing and hang to dry.