So, what’s up with this post? Well, it’s that time when my address changes. I’m going to post it here, but I’ve also updated my Mail Instructions link (located in the left hand column). Check it out!
Löki Gale Tobin,PCV
This will be my permanent address for the next two years, so keep it handy!
And of course, here’s the answers to a couple frequently asked questions:
- Do I have to pay to pick up my mail? Moo question. Like a cow’s opinion, it doesn’t matter. I like mail (unless it is completely frivolous things....uhm Mr. Tobin).
- How long does mail take to arrive? My site mate said it’s 10 days from Oregon. Alaska, probably 2 weeks (that’s for flat rate mailers).
- Is there anything specific I would like? Yes, I’ve got a list going (located in Mail Instructions). Don’t forget the chocolate.
- How confident is the mail system in AZ? I am confident I will get my mail, however it is a good idea to insure boxes of expensive things (like parkas).
- How important is writing the address correctly? Very important. You may notice the address has a few non-English letters. If you are uncertain, please email me. There is a big difference here on an i with a dot and and an ı without a dot.