Sunday, February 10, 2008

In the beginning...


Löki started a blog.

I know what you are all thinking and I promise I will not post my recent revelations regarding Star Trek. My blogging intent is to provide all my friends and family with updates about my newest adventures.

As many of you know, I am leaving Anchorage for Nome to prepare myself for (I have yet to ask if I am allowed to mention the -rhymes with Lease Rorps). My last day in Anchorage is February 20, so please call or email me if you want to see me before I leave. I do promise to return at least once over the next several months.

Please use this blog to keep updated as to my progress in the application, nomination and appointment process.

Thank you all for your love and I look forward to keeping you all updated!

(p.s. The picture is of my sister Liana and I in Hawaii)