- My bowels are constantly screaming in protest. Why are our portions so big and our food so deliciously rich?
- Why does it feel so weird to sit in the front seat?
- Seriously. No town in Alaska is walk-able.
- Maybe my stomach hurts all the time because Alaska came out with a White. It is delicious by the way (code used for a reason folks...).
- Do people need to be so loud and group in such large numbers everywhere? It makes me nervous.
- WHY DOES FRED MEYERS HAVE 18 DIFFERENT TYPES OF APPLE JUICE. I just want normal, plain apple juice. Why is that so difficult?
- $15 dollars for a hamburger and fries? Even Baku is not that expensive.
- Coffee is still delicious.
Just being home for a short while has put everything into a weird circular spin downward. I am anticipating going home (to Azerbaijan) and having a mini-crisis/break-down as I now have no life direction (over dramatic, I know). Do I return to Alaska? Should I stay overseas? Can I find a job that pays cash money? Is soy really that bad for me?
So many questions...and I am answerless. So, I am taking suggestions now (only feasible, awesome suggestions please).